2014 Dodge Charger SE
- ■Engine: 3.6L V6 24V VVT -inc: Flex fuel vehicle
- ■Rear-Wheel Drive
- ■Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access and Power Fuel
- ■Dual Zone Front Manual Air Conditioning
- ■Electro-Hydraulic Power Assist Steering
Odometer is 47837 miles below market average! 19/31 City/Highway MPG
* JD Power Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) Study
* You need four doors and interior room. You want some get-with-it performance. You have a modest budget. You should look at the 2014 Dodge Charger. Source: KBB.com
* Smooth yet well-controlled ride; big-and-tall interior with quality materials; potent V8s; available all-wheel drive; excellent optional touchscreen interface. Source: Edmunds
* With an aggressively sculpted body, featuring scalloped doors and hood, aerodynamic curves and throwback styling, the 2014 Dodge Charger is a sight to behold. Available on select models, High Intensity Discharge headlamps illuminate the path ahead, and the signature 164-LED racetrack taillamps smolder for others to follow. Inside, experience the luxury of an interior lined with soft-touch materials, available heated front and rear seats in select models, power driver seat, and noise-dampening features to help keep things quiet. Depending on trim level, you can choose from the comfort of various seating materials like sport cloth, or performance perforated leather seats among others. For technology and music enthusiasts, treat yourself to the 8.4-inch Uconnect Touchscreen with Navigation or the Beats Audio Group, with 10 speakers, including a subwoofer and 552-watt amp, both available on select models. The Charger has incredible engine and transmission choices as well. The SE, SXT, and SXT PLUS trims are powered by a 3.6-Liter, Pentastar VVT V6 Engine with 292 horsepower. The SE comes with a 5-Speed Automatic or is available with 8-speed automatic with E-shift. The SXT and SXT PLUS both have 8-speed automatics with E-shift standard. The R/T, R/T PLUS, R/T ROAD & Track, and R/T MAX Trims give you 5.7-Liter, HEMI VVT V8 with Fuel Saver Technology, 370 Horsepower and 395 lb-ft of torque and are paired with 5-speed automatic transmission with AutoStick. Or for maximum exhilaration, get the SRT SUPER BEE or the SRT. Both have a 6.4-Liter HEMI VVT V8 with 470 horsepower and 470 lb-ft of torque paired with a 5-speed automatic transmission with AutoStick. New for 2014, experience the Redline Package with a 3.6-liter V6 with 300 horsepower and cold-air induction, plus 20-inch Black Chrome aluminum wheels. Also for 2014, the AWD Sport gives you the option of a 370-horsepower V8 or a 300-horsepower V6. Drive the 2014 Dodge Charger today! Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- TECH SPECS
1 LCD Monitor In The Front
Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock, Speed Compensated Volume Control and Steering Wheel Controls
Window Grid Antenna
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.