2014 Toyota Sienna SE
- ■Power Sliding Rear Doors
- ■Engine: 3.5L DOHC V6 SMPI
- ■Front-Wheel Drive
- ■Leather Steering Wheel
- ■Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
* JD Power Vehicle Dependability Study * 2014 KBB.com 12 Best Family Cars * 2014 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards
* If your next minivan must have good looks, room for eight and the option of all-wheel drive (AWD), the 2014 Toyota Sienna is your first and only choice. Excellent resale value and a strong reliability record give added peace of mind. Source: KBB.com
* Smooth and powerful V6 engine; available all-wheel drive; seven- or eight-passenger seating. Source: Edmunds
* Families always have somewhere to go, and the 2014 Toyota Sienna can help you keep up. It is a stylish choice for taking people, gear, or both to wherever your day demands. Designed as much for parents as it is for the kids, it has a forward-leaning, athletic stance, with aerodynamic and attractive body sculpting. It handles more like a performance Car and less like the people movers you might be used to. Available in five models: L, LE, SE, XLE and Limited, all share a 3.5-Liter, 266 Horsepower V6 engine paired with a 6-speed automatic Transmission. All models come standard with Front-wheel drive, but All-Wheel Drive is an available option on the LE, XLE and Limited trims. The FWD gets an EPA estimated 18 MPG City and 25 MPG Highway, and the AWD gets 16 MPG City and 23 MPG Highway. Depending on Trim, the Sienna can hold 7-8 people as a Two-wheel drive, and 7 if you get all-wheel drive. Based on seating configurations and how many people are in the vehicle, cargo room in the Sienna varies from over 39 cubic feet up to 150 cubic feet. The base L Trim comes generously appointed with items like Dual Sliding Side Doors, a 60/40 Split and Stow 3rd Row seat, adjustable front seats, Three-zone air conditioning, plus convenience essentials like Power Windows and Door Locks, and Cruise control. Based on which you select, the higher trims can offer possibilities like a Sport mesh front grille, Power lift gate, and Perforated leather-trimmed seats. Plus, the optional Display Navigation with Entune App Suite is available. It includes a 6.1-inch touch-screen with integrated backup camera display, an AM FM CD radio with 6-speakers, HD Radio, auxiliary audio jack, hands-free phone capability, and music streaming via Bluetooth®. Also, available are apps like Bing, OpenTable, Pandora, and real-time info like traffic, weather, and fuel prices. Another great option is the incredible Dual-View Entertainment Center with 16.4-in. display. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- TECH SPECS
1 LCD Monitor In The Front
Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock, Steering Wheel Controls and Radio Data System
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Price does not include applicable tax, title, license, processing and/or documentation fees, dealer accessories, addendums and destination charges.