2008 Ford Escape XLT
- ■1st & 2nd Row Safety Canopy
- ■Pwr front disc/rear drum brakes
- ■3.0L DOHC SEFI 24-valve V6 "Duratec" engine
- ■Pwr point w/cap in floor console & in rear
- ■Front wheel drive
Odometer is 50265 miles below market average!
* 2008 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* If you’re looking for traditional SUV features, such as high ground clearance and a high seating position, but you want it in a smaller, more fuel-efficient package, the 2008 Ford Escape makes a good choice. Source: KBB.com
- TECH SPECS
1st & 2nd Row Safety Canopy
Belt Minder feature
Child safety rear door locks
Dual stage driver & front passenger airbags w/front passenger sensor system
Front height-adjustable 3-point safety belts w/pretensioners
Rear 3-point safety belts for all (3) seating positions
Rear outboard LATCH child seat anchors & tethers
Side air bags
Side intrusion door beams
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Price does not include applicable tax, title, license, processing and/or documentation fees, dealer accessories, addendums and destination charges.